Head of Operations (m/f/d)
Schedule: full time
Back to overview
Apply online now
We are looking for
- In the context of a replacement, we are looking for a full-time Operations Manager (m/f/d) in the Operations division.
- Provide leadership and direction to Order Processing, Purchasing, Manufacturing/Quality Control, Repair, Logistics, and Master Data Management.
- Lead and develop the entire Operations team.
- Staff scheduling, budget responsibility as well as prioritization of activities in Operations projects.
- Preparation of all budget and strategic plans
- Development and implementation of new processes in manufacturing and logistics
- Search for procurement alternatives
- Responsibility in the evaluation of make-or-buy decisions
- Final responsibility of the Operations Verification & Validation (V&V) processes
- Responsibility for the manufacturing laboratory area including compliance with occupational health and safety measures
- Very good university degree in engineering or related field.
- Several years of professional experience in the coordination of complex production processes.
- Demonstrated leadership responsibility for teams on the production floor
- Six Sigma knowledge or other knowledge of production improvement processes would be desirable
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to compromise
- Strong sense of responsibility and high level of determination
- Strong moderation skills
- Efficient and solution-oriented time management
- Proactive communication
- High willingness to learn
- Interesting, challenging work at a dynamic international company
- An open business culture and a pleasant working environment
- Modern workplaces
- Performance-based compensation
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- An attractive office in Heidelberg's Bahnstadt district, including Job ticket