Maintenance Ingenieur (m/f/d)
Schedule: full time
Back to overview
Apply online now
We are looking for
- For our development department in the optical imaging and device integration team we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (m/f/d)
- Documentation and management of maintenance projects (cost reduction, discontinuation of components, performance improvement, etc.)
- Coordination and consultation with other departments (Regulatory, Risk Management, Manufacturing, Repair, Documentation)
- Independent execution of test series, test measurements, verification and validation tests as well as their documentation.
- Collaboration in optimization of manufacturing procedures, development and improvement of tools and test targets
- Support in method validation of adjustment and calibration processes
- Degree in engineering (e.g. at university of applied sciences) or equivalent qualification with many years of professional experience in the field of medical technology.
- Ideally strong experience and knowledge in electronics, optics and IT.
- Experience with CAD tools (mechanics, electronics) would be desirable.
- Very good technical understanding
- Interest in the continuous improvement of our medical products
- Ability to work in a team and commitment
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new software tools (e.g. archiving and version management, etc.)
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with normative and regulatory requirements
- High sense of quality and responsibility
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international, dynamic company
- Open corporate culture and very good working atmosphere
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- Attractive location in Heidelberg in the Bahnstadt incl. job ticket